SIXPAD Hand Pulse
SIXPAD Hand Pulse
Have you had any of these concerns about your hands lately ?
- Recently, I feel that my fingers are weakening...
- Difficulty gripping chopsticks and pens
- Hard to open a plastic bottle
- It's hard to keep shopping bags...
- I'm not good at turning on the faucet...
10 minutes once a day
Watching TV or training "fingers"
between work .
Hands are the "starting point" of many things.
Have you ever had a day without using your hands?
Pinch, Grab, Hold.
The combination of these actions
realizes casual daily actions.
Sometimes it connects people's hearts and minds. Training the "hand muscles" may be the secret
to continuing a normal daily life .
Pinch, Grab, Hold. Efficient approach
to the three forces that support hand movement .
Hand movements can be achieved not only by the strength of the fingers, but also by the strength of the intrinsic (palm muscles) and extrinsic (forearm) muscles.
Among them, the intrinsic muscles are the muscles necessary for the force that constitutes the fingers, including the force of pinching. It is important to keep training your hands by repeating the action of squeezing and opening.
- pinch force (intrinsic muscles of the hand)
- Pinch strength/Opening and closing plastic bottles, turning on faucets, holding chopsticks
- Crush force (intrinsic and extrinsic muscles of the hand)
- Grasping power / holding a cup, grabbing a handrail
- Hold strength (intrinsic and extrinsic muscles of the hand)
- The power to keep holding / Keep holding the bag, keep holding the shopping basket
With electrical stimulation, you can easily approach internal muscles that are difficult to train and train your fingers. Hold the device with your fingers so that the lower half of the device touches your palm.
Technology that trains muscles by electrical stimulation. That is EMS*.
* EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulation)
Grasp, roll, push.
Stretch care after training.
Equipped with a vibration function of up to 7,500 times / minute. By gripping and rolling, the unevenness of the surface comfortably stimulates the muscles of the fingers.
You can easily stretch your fingers.
- 1 year quality guarantee
- Free shipping and cash on delivery fee
Commitment to ease of use
- Rechargeable for use anywhere
Uses a rechargeable type that does not require battery replacement.
By charging for 4 hours, it can be used about 30 times * .
You can use it anytime, anywhere.
*Approx. 30 times (EMS training mode level 6, room temperature 23°C)* Stretch mode, about 70 times (at room temperature of 23°C)
- Unevenness that fits in and stimulates
The material used is conductive rubber that fits comfortably in your hand.
The irregularities on the surface stimulate the hand moderately and
transmit electricity to the hand.
- Easy operation and easy-to-read level display
Switch training with the up and down buttons, and
adjust the level of electrical stimulation from 6 levels with the left and right buttons.
Easy to operate.
Provide details like specifications, materials, or measurements.
Add an image in your Collapsible content settings for more visual interest.
Share expert tips on how to use this product or pair it with other items.
List the details of your shipping policy.